Wednesday, December 16, 2009

the new me.....


life made same changes..and i admit...ive changed...


the way i treat myself and the way i treat my new officemate..


im happy that ive part of this society...


as time goes by...


the problem come,,obstacles are going harder..

and sacrifices been decided...


ive been strong wat ever come..


ilove the new me...



and hope this changes will grow more longer...


and hoping this new journey leads me trough the true value of life...


im ready to face this new beggining and will be strong till the end....






one day someone came to may life that accidentally fall in love with him..


though he's so older than me...but i loved him...



in every single second that were together i forget the stress and loneliness..

every taste of his sweet kisses and warmed of his embraced,,giving me strenght. ...



and now your to far from me..



i wish you goodluck..and more love...











please come back to me...soon...cause im still waiting....



ilove you..bhelat...88888


No comments: